What We Offer
Shopfronts / internal partitioning
Applications domestic, retail and commercial, internal glass walls
Internal glazed shopfronts with beads on inside to allow for internal glazing and installations. Office partitioning and glass walls for dividing offices and shops
Single / double hinged and pivot
Designed to your specifications and unlimited configurations available
All doors can be customized to your needs
- Multi track doors sliding into a wall cavity
- Application to assure maximum availability of opening
- Light and heavy-duty sliders and various configurations available
- Used in shopping centres as a top hung stackable door
- Doors without any aluminium frames only patch fittings
Pressure and flush glazed applications on low- and high-rise buildings
Casement windows are hinged on the side and crank open outward to the left or right allowing for full top to bottom ventilation.
- Casement profiles available in 28, 30.5, 34, 38, 40
- Opening from left to right or right to left with friction stays at top and bottom
Tilt And Turn
- Available in options of tilt and turn or turn and tilt with multi point locking and window opening to the inside
- Can accommodate larger openings with window opening to the inside
- Light and heavy-duty sliders available in various configurations
For Aluminium, Steel And Wood
Framed and frameless manufactured to any size required
Aluminium balustrades using aluminium profiles and inserts
Glass – Can be frame less glass balustrades can be used in conjunctions with aluminium and stainless steel
Any type of glass available for example
- Float glass has transparent, flat and smooth surface. It has a natural greenish hue or colour. It transmits 87% of the light which is incident on it. It can be coated with different metal oxides to produce tinted glass. It can withstand the effect of the chemical reaction under different environmental conditions or acidic effects. Float glass comes with less or no optimal distortion and provides a clear view, unlike sheet glass.
- Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral or ethylene-vinyl acetate, between its two or more layers of glass.
- Toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass.
Double Glazing Glass
- Double glazing in South Africa is a smart way to reduce heating and cooling costs with only a small effort. It will in turn reduce the pressure off heating and cooling systems, making it an eco-friendly window treatment. The investment is not that big considering the reduction in energy costs it will bring.
- Low-E glass has a microscopically thin, transparent coating—it is much thinner than a human hair—that reflects long-wave infrared energy or heat.
Colour Tint Glass
- Tinted glass decreases the amount of UV, visible light and heat that passes through your windows.
Solar View Glass
- Solar glass reduces light by as much as 99% and that means less fading of carpets, curtains or shop window displays.
- Mirror is an object that reflects light in such a way that, for incident light in some range of wavelengths, the reflected light preserves many or most of the detailed physical characteristics of the original light, called specular reflection.
Energy Efficient Solutions
- As specified by architects and engineers.